feed the falls!
Donate Food & Clothing
The holidays are coming, and Niagara Gospel Mission is committed to making sure no one goes hungry!
Can you help us make sure there is enough to go around? Please consider donating items from our shopping list:
- Stovetop Stuffing – 10 cases (6 boxes in a case, Sam’s Club)
- Instant Potatoes – #10 cans, 10 cases
- Canned Corn – #10 size, 15 cases (6 cans per case)
- Cranberry Sauce – #10 size, 5 cases
- Pumpkin pies
- Butter Pats – 1500 pats
- Butter – 5 cases
- Individual silverware and napkin packets – 1500
- Aluminum Foil, big rolls
- Plastic Wrap, big rolls
- Ziplock sandwich bags for rolls – 1500
- Large hotel pans with covers – 3 cases
Please bring donations to 1317 Portage Road, Monday-Saturday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. No time to shop? Make a gift with the envelope provided, and we will shop for you!
We also need volunteers willing to roll up their sleeves and help make our holiday activities run smoothly. We need folks to:
- Cover the phone lines to take orders for meals
- Dish up food on Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Package food for delivery for Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Deliver meals on Thanksgiving and Christmas
*To volunteer, please sign up by Nov. 1.
For more information about how you can get involved this Thanksgiving and Christmas season, contact us at (716) 946-6163. Thank you!